Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Question for My Readers

As you know, I'm nearing the 100-square mark in my journey. I've seen on other blogs where they've done collages of the previous 25 square at the 25-, 50-, 75-, etc. I've also seen collages done by type of square, by the afghan for which the squares were made, ...

So, tell me. Is this something you'd like to see? If so, do you have any preference as to how the groupings are made up?

I purposely cheated and worked ahead a bit (see last post), so my squares are done through Sunday. I'll be going away with friends over the weekend. Hopefully that will give you all time to think it over and decide what you'd like to see. (; As they used to say on "Coffee Talk" (old "Saturday Night Live" skit with Mike Myers), "Talk amongst yourselves!" (=

1 comment:

  1. I think one by blanket/theme would be nice but I'll look at whatever you want to put up!!

    ReplyDelete